Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Class Tee-Shirt Design_v1.0a
Dear S61,
After a few rounds of selection and debating as well as democratic voting, the Class Tee-Shirt design is more or less finalized... and I am happy to upload these finalized designs for your viewing and final adjustments=)
The theme is still on horoscope and I have purposely made the color as well as the end of sleeves having different color. For the ladies, we will have baby blue and for the guys, baby pink=)
Color scheme for the characters will mostly be black and tinge of bloody red, which firstly, reduce the printing cost and secondly, reduce conflict.
The choice of the font is subjected to change though I am pretty happy with the currently selection=P
yupyup. lookthrough the designs, hope you find it okay.
Virgo:

Scorpio:

Taurus:

Guess you guys have got the idea le right? Designs for the guys will be up if you guys wanna take a look... It's essentially the same except the collar and sleeve color anyway...
Yup.
That's all.
DianJun @ 23:57
+ + +
07S61
WE ARE LEGEND.