Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Class Tee-Shirt Design_v0.9b02

Let me continue from where I left yesterday...

Manlok has rightly pointed out that there ain't an universal design and there ain't anywhere states our class identity.
Well... It was actually meant to be at the back of the tee, you know, near the collar there, then will have a line printed like "07S61" or something... Yeah. Hope you guys won't mind cuz i think it's essentially the design matters more ba...

Anyway, I actually have a few other designs in line with the horoscope theme...
here they are!

I have a few roundneck design as well... Firstly, the Leo.

07S61



Also, I did a scorpio too=)

07S61



I wanted to sell the class, so came up with this price tag idea... I know the yellow color is very off... I know.

07S61



I got a very random typography to share, so just make it into the shirt... Color combi wise is definitely in need of further refinement...ya

07S61



Also, got very simplistic version of the horoscopes...

07S61


07S61


07S61



Also, I tried out the CT-made-out-of-names way so I used the honourable name of Mdm Yeoh to illustrate... Apparently, the font is too small and you can't actually tell.. haha...but i hope you get what i mean=)

07S61



Okay. That's all for tonight. Yeah!

DianJun @ 21:45

+ + +
07S61
WE ARE LEGEND.


07S61.We are LEGEND.
Hwa Chong Institution (College)
Artemis
Civic Tutor: Mdm. Yeoh Li Lee

**ACHIEVEMENT**
[x] CT Flag 2007 Champion.
[x] CNY Banner + Lantern 2007 Champion.
[x] Faculty Shield 2007

**WISHLIST**
[x] Pass As with Flying Colours=)
[x] Faculty Shield 2008


The Howls



The Forbidden Forest.
|07S61 eGroup|
|Hwa Chong Institution|
|Electronic Message Board|
|Intelligent School Portal|
|04S61 - Great Grand Senior Class=)|
|05S61 - Grand Senior Class=)|
|06S61 - Senior Class=)|
|08S61 - Junior Class=)|

|07S63| |07S65| |07S67| |07S69| |07S6B| |07S6D| |07S6F| |07S6H| |07S6K|

The Forgotten Past.
[20070115] [20070118] [20070120] [20070121] [20070123] [20070128] [20070129] [20070130] [20070131] [20070202] [20070203] [20070204] [20070206] [20070209] [20070213] [20070216] [20070224] [20070226] [20070227] [20070228] [20070304] [20070305] [20070311] [20070312] [20070319] [20070321] [20070327] [20070415] [20070502] [20070808] [20070814] [20070815] [20070829] [20070830] [20070923] [20071026] [20071218] [20080102] [20080105] [20080112] [20080113] [20080115] [20080127] [20080130] [20080203] [20080206] [20080207] [20080210] [20080216] [20080224] [20080312] [20080320] [20080322] [20080406] [20080413] [20080414] [20080419] [20080420] [20080421] [20080422] [20080427] [20080513] [20080517] [20080711] [20080712] [20080905] [20080906] [20080921] [20080930] [20081005] [20081006] [20081120]

The Legend Makers.
_CHEN Meng [CIP rep 2008]
_FUNG Man Lok [IT Rep again -. -]
_GU Jiateng [Asst CT Rep again]
_HUANG Qiao [Chem Rep 2008]
_KHOR Guan Chiang [the mugger] [WELFARE Rep 2007]
_KOH Jun Shyang [FAC HEAD]
_KWAN Wei Meng William [studies potassium iodide]
_LI Jialin [Physics Rep 2007]
_LI Shiju [imba xiao mi mi]
_LI Xuan [PE Rep 2008]
_LI Zi Ye [Physics Rep 2008]
_LIM Pei Ying [auntie] [CT Rep again -.-]
_LIM Zhi Qin [the giant] [imba gp rep again -.-]
_LIN Siyao [fei ge] [econ rep 2007]
_LUM Tze Tian [Ivan Edward] [100 pull up guy]
_NEO Kai Teng [PW Rep 2007]
_NG Gim Thia [Gimmefish] [CLL Rep 2007]
_NG Yong Wei [physics top scorer] [GP Rep 2008]
_NI Shuai [CLL Rep 2008]
_PHUA Chong Wee [Artemis FacComm Secretary][Treasurer 20007]
_SHANG DianJun [the young one] [teacher shang] [PE Rep 2007]
_SONG Xia [treasurer 2008]
_Tania HERMAWAN [biantaishaonv]
_WANG Haidong damn shuai [Chem Rep 2007]
_YAP Kah Ming [Enironmental Rep 2008]
_YEO Prof Zheng Hang [MO gold] [Math Rep 2007]
_YIN Yue [biantaishaonv]
_YU Shanshan [Math Rep 2008]
_ZHANG Ziguan SMALL [environmental rep 2007]
_ZHAO Jingyi is in First Aid
_ZHU Li [julie]
_ZHUANG Xianzhe Shuai Singer! [Econs Rep 2008]