Sunday, February 04, 2007
Titration
Just felt like posting a random post here, since I don't have any photos to post.
During Chem lecture on Friday, I suddenly have this random idea regarding how to differentiate a pipette from a burette, since I used to mix up the two names =P
To use a pipette, you need to press the top end, hence the name starts with a "p".
To use a burette, you need to press the bottom end, hence the name starts with a "b".
Okay that was seriously random. Let's talk about some other major events that happened this week.
JTS!!! Special thanks to Tania who provided the location and food, and the people who organised the activities, and everyone else who made it possible!! Yay!!!
I've forgotten what I wanted to post regarding GP lessons. Can William post about it instead? LOL.
Zhou Kang @ 11:17
+ + +
07S61
WE ARE LEGEND.